Monday, October 15, 2007

Fall is here!

My first sale as part of the Etsy Glass Artists street team went well. Didn't get much time to sit at the torch, was too busy adding inventory left from the show I did in Grand Rapids earlier this month.


Thank you for your appreciation of my glass work!

I caught a nasty cold (from my daughter) last week too. Just now feeling better, don't have to have the kleenex box within arms reach today, yah! Helped that my DH was up north working on the new barn and doing a little hunting. I was able to totally veg out when I felt like it.

As I type this, my girl is in town getting tickets to her very first rock concert. Not sure how I feel about that, she's 17 now so guess we better get used to not having too much say anymore. Nothing against concerts, did my share of them. Just the maternal part of brain thinking here.

Recently joined some picture & blogging sites to try and get my Etsy presence out there a bit more. Much to my surprise I was contacted by a person who does a weekly feature on her blog about different shops on Etsy. She wanted to feature my shop and asked to use a couple of pictures in her article. Her blog is wonderful, I'll certainly post a link here if and when the piece is up.

While loading an old disc of pictures I came across a lovely set of beads that at first I didn't even remember making! They have great silver reactions that are all the rage these days. Wish I knew what glass the scroll work was done with, can't imagine its one of the $100 a pound silver glasses out today. These were made before that glass was on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails