Saturday, February 06, 2010

Last Day for my BOGO Sale!

This is the last day of my BOGO Sale! Really loving the look of the barrel pandora bead above and think I see a series of them in different colors in my future.

Here's another design I'm partial to and works well with organic earthy beads.

Another side wrapped bead with brighter colors. These are a great way to showcase contrasting colors.

The Bogo sale runs till midnight, maybe longer if I crash before then. In that case I'll honor the buy one get one 1/2 half until I edit out the sale info from shop announcement.

In a previous post I talked about Tanya needing an operation to save her life. Her insurance company denied it, the funds were raised by the caring online community of artists and followers on facebook. Tanya has had her surgery and is recovering. She is very grateful to have this behind her and especially all of those who have helped by donating or getting the word out. May God bless her again with a speedy recovery!

1 comment:

  1. Your work is stunning, Karen. I've sent some prayers up for Tanya. I was just catching up on her blog yesterday. I'll have to go look at all you have for sale. Heart day is just around the corner. =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails