Thursday, July 22, 2010

I HEART YOU SUMMER SPECIAL!

I HEART YOU SUMMER SPECIAL!

From now until the end of the month, if you spend $25 on glass or jewelry items in my etsy shop you will get a Free Heart Pendant Bead ($12-$15 value) sent along with your order!

You will also get to pick the heart you want from this page, http://www.fire-n-sand.com/2014b.jpg on a first come first served basis! Please put your first 3-5 choices in "notes to seller" during checkout. I will make more if needed.

The Catch.....
I will be without computer access from Thurs. July 22 - Aug. 1st. , all packages will ship after Aug. 1st. I appreciate your support and hate to close the shop (or have my family take care of it ) and hope you like this special as a way of saying thanks for your patience and understanding. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails